If you browse, use, and purchase items from this website
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Return Policy govern Red Cedar Mercantile relationship with you in relation to this
The term Red Cedar Mercantile or RCM refers to the owner of
- The content of the pages on this web site is for
your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither RCM nor any third parties provide any
warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and RCM expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by
- Your use of any information or materials on this
web site is entirely at your own risk, for which RCM shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet
your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by
or licensed to RCM. This material includes, but not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site, which
are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise
to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include
links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that RCM endorses the web site(s). RCM has no responsibility for the
content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from
another web site or document without Red Cedar Mercantile prior written consent.
- RCM accepts the following payment methods: Credit
Cards (Visa or MasterCard) over the phone, PayPal, Cash at pick-up.
- Any item that is sent to a Wisconsin address or
is picked up at the Red Cedar Mercantile store will have 5.5% Sales Tax added to the purchase price.
- Items must be paid for within 4 days from the
invoice date. Items not paid for within 4 days will be returned to stock.
- All returns are governed by the return policy
posted on this web site.