Returns can be accepted for online purchases only. Please read our return policy terms carefully. If any one requirement is not fulfilled this return policy is void and a refund will not be issued.
There will no refunds or returns on items that are purchased at Red Cedar Mercantile or over the internet and picked up at the Red Cedar Mercantile store.
1. The item must be significantly misrepresented.
2. The buyer must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item
3. The item must be shipped back via the same shipping and packaging method as it was originally sent.
For Example: If the item was shipped Priority Mail Flat Rate, it must be returned using Priority Mail Flat Rate.
4. The item must be insured during the return shipping if the item was insured when originally sent to the buyer.
5. The return must have delivery conformation AND the number must be e-mailed to us as soon as the item is shipped.
6. The returned item must be received at our shop within 7 working days from the date we were contacted regarding the problem.
7. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping, insurance (if needed), and delivery conformation costs.
Once the item has been returned, inspected and found to be in the same condition and is the same item that was shipped, a refund will be given for the original only. No shipping charges will be refunded.
Red Cedar Mercantile Antiques is located 2 1/2 miles west of Cameron, Wisconsin on US HWY 8
1 mile west of the US HWY 53 and US HWY 8 interchange on HWY 8
1824 US HWY 8
Cameron, Wisconsin 54822
Thursday thru Monday
10am - 4pm
Tuesday and Wednesday
The month of January
May 21, 2023
Walworth Co. Fairgrounds
June 24-25, 2023
Hunry Hollow Steam Club Grounds
July 28, 29, 30, 2023
Little Log House Pioneer Village
August 18, 19, 20 2023
Gates open 8am
Badger Steam Engine Club Grounds